- On Purchase initially, we accept 100% advance while you place the order.
- We always make sure you get the same lot and material on priority.
- We take around 10 – 15 Days to process your order.
- We authorized your product’s Safety through video calls to guarantee transparent dealing and satisfaction between us.
We accept multiple modes of payment like Visa, credit card, Debit Card, etc.
- We always ensure the quality of loading and Packaging.
- Our Tied up Transporters, shipping agents, and logistics partners are highly experienced, trustworthy, and dependable with professional skills.
- Our transportation, charges are genuinely examined every week to ensure our customers get the best deal.
- Our team has great expertise in handling loading and Packaging.
- Our trucks will arrive at your doorstep at every location in India.
- Unloading will be taken care of by the buyer in their respective areas.
We are generally always high in demand which takes almost 15-25 Days to deliver to the doorstep. We are located in Rajasthan’s Kishangarh city. Our fastest Connectivity is below:
Northern Zone – 7-10 Days.
North East Zone – 30-40 days.
Central Zone – 10-15 Days.
Eastern Zone – 20-25 Days.
Western Zone – 15- 20 Days
Southern Zone – 20-25 Days.
FAQ – Frequently asked questions
- During Transportation, if Material gets damaged, then who will be responsible? What are the refund policies?
Answer – Up to 3% of damage is non-reimbursable if more occurs in any case 100% money will be refunded for the loss within 7 days.
- If the entire payment is taken in advance, and the Material/ Truck does not reach my destiny, then what is the payment refund policy?
Answer – In any case, this can’t happen ultimately the responsibility is ours to deliver your goods safely
- If I want to make a payment of 50% in advance and the rest 50% upon reaching the Material. Please confirm this.
Answer – Our payment policy is 100% advance with the order and the rests 100% when we dispatch from our factory showing through video call and satisfaction
- Single Truck will be loaded for me only or would this be on a sharing basis?
Answer – Depends upon the quantity if have more than 5000 sqft yes in one single truck, if lesser it will club with another nearby customers delivery truck.